How To Maintain Crystal Crafts?
The maintenance of crystals is called cleaning, that is, demagnetization and purification. Whether you use crystals as ornaments, furnishings, or fantasy to use the magical power of crystals, crystals need to be washed before they can be effective, such as Crystal Candle Holder. Because the crystal has experienced contact with different people from the moment it was mined to your hands, the physical memory of the crystal will completely record their thoughts, fortunes and physical conditions.
Crystal Candle Holder
So we must first clear all the existing information records in the crystal in order to enter your own information, so that when using the crystal, you will not be affected by the predecessors.
Below, our Crystal Candle Holder Supplier will introduce a variety of crystal cleaning steps and precautions for everyone.
1. Sun degaussing cleaning method:
As long as the spar is placed in a place that can be directly exposed to sunlight, such as a window sill and a balcony, the exposure time is about 30 minutes to 1 hour.
(1) The spar has a focusing effect under sunlight. If paper or other combustible materials are placed near the spar, there is a danger of fire hazard.
(2) However, if the chromogen of the spar contains copper and iron, it is not suitable for this type of cleaning method. Because these substances are exposed to sunlight for a long time, they will oxidize and cause the spar to fade. Chromogens containing copper and iron include crystal stones such as red or purple.
2. Moonlight starlight irradiation method:
On the night of the 15th day of the lunar calendar, because the moon ’s light is particularly strong at that night, it is a good time to bask. The method of basking is very simple. Just put the spar on the terrace or the window and receive moonlight for one night. Just time. In addition, you can also put the spar on the terrace at night when the sky is bright and starry, and let it absorb the essence of the starlight to achieve the effect of purifying the spar.
In addition, in addition to the full moon night, you can also choose a few days before and after the full moon, which is also suitable for this type of tanning method.
If the purple or red spar is being irradiated, please remember to retrieve the spar before noon the next day, or the intense sunlight during the day will affect the color of the spar and make it fade.
3. Sea salt dipping method:
Put the spar in a glass of salt water with an appropriate amount of sea salt ocean (or coarse salt) and soak it for three to four hours to dissolve the magnetic field around the spar.
(1) If the spar is inlaid in a metal object to make an ornament, such as a ring, hanging pendant, etc., please remove the spar from the metal object before immersing it in salt water, otherwise the color of the surface of the metal object will be affected With brightness.
(2) Please note that such cleaning methods may cause the contents of spar to change after cleaning.