Cleaning And Maintenance Methods For Glass Candlesticks
Here is Green Glass Home Decoration Factory talking about the cleaning and
maintenance of glass candlesticks.
If you need any information about Green Glass Candle Holder For Home, feel free to let us know.
Green Glass Candle Holder For Home
Glass candlesticks often match the candle, not only to decorate, but also to create a variety of atmospheres, so that our romantic ideas are displayed to the fullest, is a common item in homes, hotels, bars and other places. Candlesticks are commonly used as decorations in bar supplies. How should cleaning and maintenance work be carried out?
1. In daily life, we can wipe the dust with a wet towel or newspaper.
2. If it is smudged, wipe it off with a towel or beer or warm vinegar.
3. The surface of the glass in winter is easy to frost, and it can be wiped with cloth dampened with concentrated salt water or white wine. The effect is very good.
4. Do not hit the glass surface with force. In order to prevent the glass surface from being scratched, it is best to lay a tablecloth. When placing things on glass furniture, take care and avoid collision.
5. Once the patterned frosted glass is dirty, it can be removed by rubbing the toothbrush with the cleaning agent along the pattern. In addition, it is also possible to drip kerosene on the glass or dry it on the glass with chalk ash and gypsum powder, and then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton so that the glass is clean and bright.
6. Glass furniture should be placed in a relatively fixed place, do not move back and forth at will; to place objects smoothly, heavy objects should be placed on the bottom of glass furniture to prevent the furniture from being unstable and tipping over. In addition, to avoid moisture, away from the stove, it should be isolated from chemical reagents such as acid and alkali to prevent corrosion and deterioration.
Previous: The Burning Principle Of Candle